ExoTerra has put together one of the most powerful and effective supplements to keep you healthy and fighting off everything from the common cold to preventative measures dealing with disease and terminal illnesses. Our Immunity supplement (IMX) is currently helping to aid in relief from more than 400 different viruses that can cause infections, including the common cold, flu, hepatitis, mononucleosis and more.
Today, many people choose to have an annual influenza vaccination, or flu shot, but this is only 80 percent effective because of the mutating strains of the influenza virus; plus, these vaccines educate the immune system in an improper and unnatural manner, and often contain dangerous chemicals and preservatives.
What Is a Virus?
A virus is a small infectious agent that can only replicate inside the living cells of other organisms. Viruses can infect all types of life forms — humans, animals, plants and microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea.
Viruses have actually been described as “organisms at the edge of life” because they carry genetic material, reproduce and evolve through natural selection, but they lack cell structure, which is generally needed to be considered living.
There are many ways that a virus spreads. In animals, a virus is carried by blood-sucking insects. Some viruses, like influenza, is spread by coughing and sneezing. Viruses like viral gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) are transmitted by the fecal–oral route (which is a result of poor sanitation) and are passed from person to person by contact or enter the body through food and water.
What Are Antiviral Herbs?
Antiviral herbs inhibit the development of viruses. They can be used to treat infections without caution because they’re harmless and typically cause no or few side effects. Many antiviral herbs boost the immune system, which allows the body to attack viral pathogens. This can be even better than attacking specific pathogens, which antiviral drugs are designed to do, because pathogens mutate over time and become less susceptible to treatment. This is why IMX is so popular as it contains real organic antiviral herbs that work in conjunction with the bodies immune system.
Not only do antiviral herbs fight viral infections, boost the immune system and work as flu natural remedies, but they have a number of other health benefits, such as cardiovascular, digestive and anti-inflammatory support. Listed below are some of the antiviral herbs we use in IMX
• Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
• Contains powerful phytonutrients optimal for the body
• Perfect for immune system boots and healthy living
• Used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold
• Has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
• Has powerful anti-diabetic properties
• Used as a sea sickness remedy
• Used treat Osteoarthritis
• Reduces high blood pressure
• Effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
• Effective when it comes to pregnancy-related nausea, such as morning sickness
• Strong antioxidant
• Antimicrobial (kills bacteria - including salmonella) - internally and topically as an antiseptic
• Natural antibiotic
• Breaks down the accumulation of toxins in your organs
• Contains silicon which promotes healthy skin, hair, teeth and nails
• Helps assimilate calcium
• Contains Vit. A, C, E, B-complex, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc, calcium, beta-carotene
• Contains anti-inflammatory agents
• Contains zingibain that dissolves parasites and their eggs
• Kills cold viruses
• Inhibits production of cytokines which cause pain and swelling
• Combats chills and fever
• Inhibits 5-LO enzymes, the only food for prostate cancer cells , prostate cancer cells die in one to two hours without this enzyme
• Powerhouse for good health.
• Incredible effiecency on all strains of influenza
• Used for medicinal benefits by numerous cultures
• Antioxidant activity, lowers cholesterol, improve vision, and boosts the immune system
• Contains anthocyanidins, which are are known to have immunostimulant effects
• Fights infections including influenza, herpes, tonsillitis, viral infections and bacterial
• Flowers, bark, roots and leaves are often used for their amazing health benefits
• Improves heart health
• Higher in flavonoids than blueberries, cranberries, goji berries and blackberries.
• Able to bind to the H1N1 human influenza virus as well as the H5N1 avian influenza virus.
• Stimulates glucose metabolism and the secretion of insulin, lowering blood sugar levels
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
• Excellent in aiding sinus issues.
• Natural diuretic
• Excellent for healthy skin
• Natural sinus infection remedy
• Beneficial for immune support system
• Reduces symptoms of colds, flu and infections
• Contains phytochemicals
• Able to reduce virus infections and tumors.
• Excellent Pain reliever
• Calming Agent
• Benefits the skin superbly
• Effectively reverse and alleviate various types of inflammation
• Cuts the chances of catching a common cold
• Contains a compound called echinacein ( inhibits bacteria and viruses from penetrating healthy cells )
• Contains alkylamides
• Increases the number of white blood cells, which fight infections.
• Healing for the stomach and entire gastrointestinal tract
• Ability to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, improve skin problems, treat upper respiratory issues and improve mental health
Calendula• Antiviral herb containing high amounts of flavonoids, which are plant-based antioxidants• Powerful antioxidant and is among the strongest of antiviral herbs• Strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids• Fights viruses, inflammation and bacteria• Used for treating sore throat and mouth, menstrual cramps, cancer, and stomach and duodenal ulcers.• Powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties• The oils and acids within the plant have shown to be effective in fighting pathogens• Protect cells from free radical damage and pro-inflammatory compounds• Can be applied to the skin to reduce pain and swelling (inflammation) and to treat poorly healing wounds• Helps speed up recovery rate and healing of wounds• Improve skin firmness and hydration• Used in tinctures, ointments and washes to treat infections, burns, and wounds • Can be made into a cream, oil, gel, compress, tincture or tea; used in a bath or facial steam• Reduces gum inflammation as well as fight against gingivitis, cavities, plaque• Fights mouth bacteria and promotes healthy dental practice • Helps induce the menstruation cycle, as well as ease the painful side effects of menstruation in women, primarily PMS cramps• Alleviates hot flashes• Helps increase blood flow and oxygen to wounds and infected areas• Helps speed up recovery rate and healing • Prevents and relaxes muscle spasms• Sometimes used to treat ear infections
Astragalus Root• One of the most powerful immune-building plants on the planet• Powerful antiviral herb• Stimulates and boost the body’s immune system• Has inhibiting efficacy on herpes simplex virus type 1• Preventative on the common cold or flu• Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties• One of the seven adaptogen herbs to lower cortisol• Has ability to lower cholesterol while improving the immune system• Prevents and protects cells against cell death and other harmful elements,• Ability to control t-helper cells 1 and 2, essentially regulating the body’s immune responses• Contains Antioxidative and Anti-Aging Capabilities• Helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries and narrowing of vessel walls• Contains saponins, flavonoids and polysaccharides• Vital for cardiovascular health• antioxidative qualities• Reduces stress hormone, while fighting disease at the same time. • Used on the skin for wound care• Prevents collagen degradation and the replication of viruses like Coxsackie B-3, a virus that triggers illnesses ranging from mild stomach issues to major heart complications • Treats hepatitis by inhibiting hepatitis B virus cells in the liver • Treats HIV by protecting t-helper cells fight the virus for much longer • Can be used as a mild diuretic
• Highly effective at killing countless microorganisms responsible for some of the most common and rarest infections, including tuberculosis, pneumonia, thrush and herpes
• Antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties
• Prevents heart disease, stroke, cancer and infections
• Used to treat eye infections and as a natural ear infection remedy
• Ability to reduce the risk of cancer, control hypertension, boost cardiovascular health and fight hair loss
• Contains antioxidants that support the body’s protective mechanisms against oxidative damage
• Contains countless vital nutrients ,flavonoids, oligosaccharides, amino acids, allicin and high levels of sulfur
• Preventative agent and treatment of many cardiovascular and metabolic diseases,
• Detoxify heavy metals in body
• Protects against organ damage
• Significantly reduce lead toxicity
• Able to fight infectious disease
• Low in calories and very rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese
• Known to boost the function of the immune system
• Significant impact on reducing blood pressure
• Significantly reduce oxidative stress
• Lowers Total and LDL cholesterol
• Increase antioxidant enzymes
• Helps to prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold
Cat’s Claw• Treatment of a wide range of health problems• Used for centuries to treat health problems including fevers, stomach ulcers, digestive conditions and dysentery.• Increases the immune response in the body and act as antioxidants to rid the body of free radicals• Presence of glycosides, proanthocyanidins and beta sitosterol help provide anti-viral and anti-inflammatory support for the body• Able to kill viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms that cause disease, and they work to inhibit healthy cells from becoming cancerous• Reduce pain and inflammation of rheumatism, arthritis and other types of inflammatory problems.• Have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties that inhibits cancerous cell formation.• Promotes the healing of wounds• Be useful for treatment of gastric ulcers and intestinal complaints• Helps to relieve chronic pain• Enhance immunity by stimulating the immune system.• Helps fight both viral and fungal infections such as Herpes and Candida• Cleanse the entire intestinal tract• Support for the intestinal and immune systems• Anti-inflammatory properties• Remarkably potent inhibitor of TNF-alpha production• Stimulates the immune system
Licorice Root• Antioxidant, free radical-scavenging and immunostimulating effects• Soothes soreness in the throat and fights viruses that cause respiratory illnesses• Discourage artery-clogging plaque formation and contribute to the healthy functioning of the heart• Enhances cortisol activity, glycyrrhizin helps to increase energy• High triterpenoid content, antiviral• Sore body and cough remedy for fast relief• Protection against leaky gut signs and symptoms• Effective against hepatitus• Limiting the damage from LDL ("bad") cholesterol• Has estrogenic effect, useful in easing certain symptoms of PMS• Anti-inflammatory properties• Protects the liver and promotes healing• Utilized in treating herpes simplex, sores, and shingles• Immunity boost• Heals adrenal fatigue• Pain and stress relief• Effective in combating conditions including asthma, athlete’s foot, baldness, body odor, bursitis, canker sores, chronic exhaustion, melancholy, influenza, coughs, dandruff, emphysema, gout, heartburn, HIV, viral infections, fungal infections, ulcers, liver troubles, Lyme disease, menopause, psoriasis, shingles, sore throat, tendinitis, arthritis, tuberculosis, ulcers, and yeast infections
Olive Leaf• Has antiviral properties• Very effective in healthy lifestyle • Improves cardiovascular health• Reduces of triglyceride levels• Helps reduce elevated LDL-cholesterol levels and assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure• Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties• Ability to treat the common cold and dangerous viruses, including candida symptoms, meningitis, pneumonia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hepatitis B, malaria, gonorrhea and tuberculosis• Power to reverse years of damage to your skin and the signs of aging• Treats dental, ear and urinary tract infections and is a natural treatment for shingles• Effectively fights against a number of disease-causing microbes, including some viruses that cause influenza and other respiratory infections.• Able to stabilize blood sugar and control diabetes• Destroys invading organisms and doesn't allow viruses to replicate and cause an infection• Contains many potentially bioactive compounds that have antioxidant, antihypertensive, antiatherogenic, anti-inflammatory, hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic properties
Oregano• Superior to many antibiotics• Contains two powerful compounds, carvacrol and thymol, that have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties.• Contains beta-caryophyllin (E-BCP), a substance that inhibits inflammation and may also be beneficial for conditions including osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis, as well as metabolic syndrome• Contains vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as fiber, folate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6, calcium, and potassium• Encourages sweat production as a mode of detox, and ingesting it may help your body to get rid of unwanted phlegm in your lungs.• Strong antioxidant that supports immune system health. has one of the highest antioxidant activity ratings• Carvacrol reverses viral infections, as well as allergies, tumors, parasites and disease-causing inflammation• Antioxidants for immune system support• Anti-inflammatory Properties • Useful for Upper Respiratory Infections • Cancer-Fighting Effects
- Exoterra makes no claims to cure or prevent any sickness, disease or health condition. Please research all herbs to assure they work for your body type or consult a physician.