Grooming our indigenous farms to a self sufficient eco system, enables our insects and plants to thrive organically. Comprised of a cultivated organic soil, with micro nutrients, enriched by insect frass, decomposing plants, and trace minerals, creates a complete sustainable environment. A full circle eco system that maintains sustainability is important, as it keeps with our core values and climate change awareness. Pioneering our eco system within the following parameters successfully formed our eco sustainable environment
• Soil is enriched with mico proteins and bio nutrients from the insect frass and decomposing plant matter. Insect frass naturally contains the nutrition plants require, beneficial micro organisms, and the only immediate plant available source of chitin.
• Plants are then grown from the organic soil containing chitin which fortifies a plant from the inside out, causing an auto immune response that signals a plant to produce natural toxins which fend off its natural enemies like pests and fungal pathogens
• Herbivore Insects then feed on the plants within the organic soil, allowing the plants to naturally be absorbed and introduced to the insects digestive tract. This brings the insect the beneficial nutrients to its life cycle and allows it to be harvested while maintaining its organic properties.
• As the Insects frass and natural decomposition of the plants occurs it organically sustains the eco system to a full circle.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
• These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
• Exoterra makes no health claims as results may vary per individual lifestyle and diet
• Results may vary on individual, to get the best benefits, use as suggested and exercise regularly and maintain a healthy, balanced diet. If you are on any prescription medications or have any ongoing conditions, check with a physician before using.
• People with seafood or nut allergies might also have sensitivities to insects.
© 2023 Exoterra Organics.
Powered by Shopify